When workplace injuries impair how you do your work and recreational activities, they impair your quality of life. If a workplace injury has happened, be sure you get the level of care with the expertise you need to get back to your very best self!
Chiropractic care is the best option for treatment of common workplace injuries, including:
- Neck and Back injuries (strains, sprains, disc problems and joint dysfunction)
- Headaches (caused by poor posture, muscle tension, or joint dysfunction)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (numbness, tingling, and/or weakness of the hand)
- Tendonitis (inflammation of tendons)
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Bursitis (inflammation of bursa, located in the shoulder, hip, and knee regions of the body)
- Tingling and Numbness of the Extremities
GETTING BACK TO YOUR BEST SELF
Back To Wellness offers services for workplace injuries. Dr. Kayla prides herself on being an expert in rehabilitative therapy for occupational injuries. She can also create an individualized treatment and recovery plan to meet your specific needs. She does this to help you return to your life pain-free. Treatments may include:
- Manual Therapy - adjustmenst, along with soft tissue rehabilitation, designed to restore position joints and normal movement.
- Soft Tissue Rehabilitation - noninvasive therapies designed to return damaged or tight soft tissues to regular motion. These can include strength and range-of-motion exercises, trigger point therapy, stretching, myofascial release, and massage therapy.
- Home Care - Personalized programs designed to help speed up recovery, restore strength and mobility, and improve posture. Dr. Kayla provides active range of motion exercises and postural education, as well as education in the use of ice packs, and nutritional supplements which may be helpful.
WORKING WITH INSURANCE
Worker’s compensation may likely covers your care if you have an on-the-job accident and the care occurs relatively soon after the incident. Please feel free to call Back To Wellness Chiropractic (952)693-3736 for more details about worker’s compensation claims.
Make sure that your workplace injury is properly assessed and effectively treated!